Friday, November 9, 2007

Look what I found!

I can't work up the courage to eat it yet but I will let you know how
it goes!

UPDATE: Well I attempted to eat it. For anyone brave enough to try this "food item" I can only suggest that you do not do so while piloting a motor vehicle. After taking a bite I nearly crashed as I frantically tried to open a drink to get rid of the taste. I managed to get my coke open without crashing, but when I took a swig the coke reacted to the strange substance that was now coating my teeth and foamed up bigtime. I ended up spewing this strange coke/pink plastic pieces mixture all over the van. At this time I offered my helper a bite but he declined, even after I assured him it was delicious. (Only younger brothers seem to fall for that.)

1 comment:

Milkman said...

Holy Cow be careful, you hold in your hand the worst of the moonpies, the dreaded strawberry lady stetson. Good luck and let me know how that goes....